Bookkeeper & Human Resource Administrator
Landscape Service Professionals Inc.
6115 NW 77th Way , Tamarac , FL - 33321
Full Charge Construction Accounting Bookkeeper and Human Resource Administrator for a well established landscape and irrigation contractor in Tamarac, FL. Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the company’s financial recordkeeping, including managing AP, human resources, payroll, benefits administration, fleet record management.
· Manage accounts payable to include accurate invoice entry and job costing; schedule check runs; auto draft and online payments; enter CC receipts and job cost; reconcile credit card statements
· Weekly payroll process to include entry of employee hours, posting to appropriate job and item code. 401k deductions/payments; insurance deductions/payments; child support; vacation time recordkeeping;
· Monthly workers compensation self audit reporting and payments
· 941 Weekly Federal tax deposits, 941 & 940 quarterly taxes; Re/unemployment reporting;
· New hire administration and recordkeeping. Enrollment into payroll and benefits programs.
· Maintain subcontractor and vendor files, including insurance and licenses. Prepare release of liens.
· Maintain fleet records - registration, tags, insurance, loan payments.
· Maintain confidential information with professional and ethical demeanor
· 2+ years of payroll, benefits, HR experience
· Solid understanding of accounting procedures
· Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
· Work well with others in a professional, yet casual atmosphere
· Experience with job costing/construction industry a plus.
· Sage 50 accounting experience a plus.